Friday, April 4, 2008

What a dilemna!

Seriously, it's deeply troubling me...I don't know what to do...should I? No, I shouldn't. But, maybe...no, I really shouldn't. Oh boy...I'm so conflicted. I really want to wake him up. That's all.

No particular reason.

Just because I'm up.

It's two in the morning. I'm sitting her in the livingroom with all the lights on. See, it started when I was working until 11 pm so I ate dinner at 10:15 pm....and I had a can of coke. It was D-lishus. scrumptious, in fact. But, boy, that sugary goodness got me going. Then I watched "gilmore girls" on my TiVo. It was so good that it really woke me up. Then just when I was getting ready to go to bed...my fishes in the kitchen looked hungry and I tossed some fish food in there. Now, logic says that fish can't see in the dark so now i have to keep the lights on. So, I was politely waiting until they were finished so I jumped on my computer to pass the time and tive them some privacy to finish their snack...and now I find myself awake at two in the morning. And I'm bored...and I want other people to be up with me.

Hmmm...let's take a poll. Who thinks Scott would be receptive to waking up at 2 in the morning to keep me company.

All those in favor, write "yes" on chocolate coffee beans and hide it a liter of ice cold coke for me to find.

All those opposed, go to sleep, I don't want any of your backtalk.

6 comments:

Scott Sunaoka April 4, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

I vote to let the poor guy sleep!

Unknown April 4, 2008 at 10:59 AM  

haha do you know your husband? Do you know how grumpy he gets when he doesn't sleep? Haha if you can deal with him haha wake him up.

Joy April 4, 2008 at 12:59 PM  

I vote that Scott's vote doesn't count.

keao April 4, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

I second Joy's motion.

I can never win. This afternoon I didn't wake him up from his nap when I left for work and then...little ole me gets harassed because I let him sleep too long. sheesh. so picky.

keao April 4, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

BTW, you don't need a blogger to comment, joy. You just type in your name or click on anonymous.

Joy April 8, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

Now I know. But that's ok if I ever decide to blog I'll have it set up already. And about the whole Scott sleeping debate sometimes you just can't win!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP