Thursday, April 17, 2008

HW at 2 months

Little HW has turned two months and I still haven't taken updated pictures...so these don't count. They were taken under fluorescent lighting at night after minichurch, and...as you can see....she is wedged into her carseat. But they will have to do until hopefully Friday when we can put her in some good natural light and show off all the cuteness.

Minichurch nights are getting real feisty with a discussion of guys versus girls...at least we have a fair amount of girls in the minichurch now. We did talk about the best way to encourage/appreciate/affirm girls. Trying to think of compliments that girls want to hear. Hmmm, what did the boys come up with...

1. You look real good in those jeans.
2. That's a nice shirt.

Now, I think they are much more encouraging than that...but I guess it's hard to produce compliments on the spot. I think as girls, we generally agreed that there are limitations.

From guy friends/who are strictly just friends:
1. No comments about our physical appearance...it can get uneasy

Oooh, it's almost the weekend already. Today, Thursday, I'm going to walk Charlie with Mel and Joy...I think Lisa might even be coming. I'm really looking forward to it. I like to walk around our neighborhood and it's even better to have company. This weekend is filling up but it shouldn't be as busy as last weekend. I do have some weddings coming up in May that I have to set up officiants for so I hope time doesn't keep flying by so fast. My twin nieces are going to be coming soon...like in three week. yikes. It's hectic enough with just one baby niece...whom Scott is still blaming for the disappearance of his keys. Whatever...I'd believe that Lauren was responsible if things like Stanton's harmonica or one of our fighting fishies disappeared, but not his keys.

Oooh, and how come my other niece's myspace page is so illegal...what happened to my cute little niece with missing front teeth who wanted nothing more than to watch Grease with a sippy cup of juice. I won't say which niece...but it's the page with tattoos and underage drinking everywhere.

(oh, she is adorable...it's hard when her daddy keeps rubbing it in our faces...but he's spot on)
Haley in color
(oh, that little foot has a lot of miles ahead)
That foot has yet to walk a mile.
(I so almost caught her smiling...she smiles plenty now...just not when the ugly black camera is looking at her)
Aw, i saw your smile

Here's looking at you Haley. the first and the last picture are the same. Just the black and white conversion and a flip of the orientation.

1 comments:

Scott Sunaoka April 18, 2008 at 1:14 AM  

i believe the comment was, "your butt looks real good in those pants."

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP