Thursday, April 3, 2008

I "heart" you

'I
My sister and niece came over to hang out for my day off yesterday. Mostly my sister took a nap and I chased my niece around as she wreaked havoc with our DVDs. Vinnie and Krystie were also over moving the rest of Vinnie's stuff out of his room. They're super-excited about their new place way the heck over there in Makakilo. We're happy for them but it's going to take us a little bit of encouraging to make the trek over there to visit. It was kind of sad to walk into the empty room...I mean, vinnie was never home but he still was a good roommate. Oh, the times are a changing. So, now we have a room open if anyone wants to live with the coolest people ever!!

Discovered that Lauren is terrified of vacuums. My sister warned me but I tried anyway and as soon as I turned on the vacuum, she started stomping her feet and tears rolled down her cheeks. So I turned it off, picked her up and took her out to the livingroom to her mom, who said "I told you so." But, I went back to the room, turned it on and she would keep coming down the hall towards me (even though she heard the vacuum) and as soon as she hit the open doorway, start crying again. So, I had to give up vacuuming until she left.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP