Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Points to Ponder at 6 am

Let's just get it out of the way. Kevin, give 'em the "blue steel" look:
'Kevin

Nothing really to report so just expect utter nonsense to follow. If you're thinking this will be short post then, you obviously underestimate my need to ramble.

That was my last picture from the golfing...there's a few more but this was the funniest. I have these pictures up on flickr...these fun pictures have no views but somehow, my picture of my deflated yoga ball had 16 random hits...how in the world...?

Tonight was our first slow night on the midnight shift. Someone told me that midnights were really slow but they lied to me. So, thankfully, tonight was slow enough for me to play catch up...and to resume doing squats and jumping jacks in my cubicle. Hey, it keeps me awake and my legs toned. Hmmph. Here's some random thoughts that I struggle with all night long with no one to talk to:

1. How come those little code words you have to decipher on websites to verify you're a human are so damn hard? I'm a human, have two college degrees, and still have gotten the word wrong on occasion. You try decpher "at0oz3s1l0" Hah, you're wrong...That one wasn't a letter, it was a zero.

2. How come Spencer from "The Hills" has gone three years without noticing that his girlfriend, Heidi, looks exactly like his sister? Eeegh, now that is Oedipus gone seriously wrong.

3. My shoes are real squeaky. I know, it's not really a question...more just a statement of fact that I notice everytime I have to walk somewhere.

1 comments:

Anonymous April 18, 2008 at 10:45 AM  

you should try memorizing the HRS and the Hawaii Rules of Evidence. I bet that would be super fun at 6am with no one to talk to.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP