Wednesday, April 23, 2008

(HW) Look at me now

Hmmm...my life must be really boring. Even my family can't pretend to care. I talk about things to my sister and she looks all confused...umm, Cassan, I wrote about it in my blog. "oh, that thing..." followed by a "it's a lot of words, I just skim for my name or Lauren's name." So, CASSAN CASSAN CASSAN. We'll see if that works. I called my dad tonight because I actually had the night free and he tells me he's listening to something on the internet. What? I'm so excited. My dad is actually on the web. So I walk him through typing my website into the internet explorer. And I really had to talk him through it...we had to try two different methods. Look, dad, it's pictures of your granddaughter!!! We can stay connected...I'm so excited that I'm telling him all the posts he can look at and he's slightly 'aha'ing. Go, dad, look at the top, click on that and you can see Scott's blog. "What? Oh. sorry, I closed the website a long time ago." Sheesh, that's my family. They'll kick on to this whole internet thing in another five years.

I'm driving Scott's car when I can since, I discovered upon trying to get a new safety check...that my insurance relapsed once I married and changed addresses and never got a bill. So, apparently, I've been driving without insurance for the last 7 months. Oh, well, look at how much money I inadvertently saved. This morning, after work, I was walking with my coworker to our parked cars in the basement garage. We were talking away and I got my keys ready. He walked me to my car and I hit the remote key and the car's lights flashed. I'm still talking away and i'm kind of looking at the car out of the corner of my eye. The inside looks different than when I drove to work. But when I drove to work it was pitch black so I probably didn't see the inside that well. Johnny still isn't moving away so I keep talking and I press the remote again and the lights keep flashing. I finally say "how funny, I don't remember that plastic bag in my car" and Johnny says "this is my car." Ooops, turn around and there's my car in the first row. He must have thought I was insane. I don't know if he believed me when I said it was my husband's car and I wasn't used to it yet.

we visited HW this past friday to take her real two months. Can't show them all, that would ruin the fun of it all.

so cute when her face is all scrunchy


ovs in color

haley 2 months more 008 edit

4 comments:

Scott Sunaoka April 23, 2008 at 2:30 PM  

aww, it's a good thing i always pay attention to you...you're the most important person in my life!

Joy April 24, 2008 at 2:52 AM  

That is really sad. What can you say about family? They're great but they drive you crazy.

So I decided to join the fun. You have to check out my blog. And hopefully not just to read your name ;)

Mike April 24, 2008 at 2:55 PM  

Holy crap that is one cute baby.

keao April 24, 2008 at 10:32 PM  

there you go again, rubbing it in our face. we get it...she's cute.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP