Thursday, August 7, 2008

Updated Update on house rule

I am a clean floor fanatic. I have sensitive haole feet and I can't stand grit or dust on the floor. My favorite big purchase was a floor mopping vaccuum. Once a week, I seriously spend 90 minutes sweeping, mopping, and vaccuming. Jasen's minichurch meets at our house on Wednesday so I choose Wednesday as clean floor day. Thus, my cleaning tour brought me to the dark end of the hallway where I found and had to dispose of the two fat roaches in front of Shmanton's* door. *Name has been changed to maintain confidentiality* That night, Jasen's minichurch was still around when Scott and I got home...having baptism cake (have you ever heard of that before?)...and jenny and I were talking about my last blog post. So I was retelling the story for Leilani "...I found 2 big fat roaches..." when Scott interrupted me "Actually there were three roaches in front of his door."

Which reminds me of when I was young...I loved reading the series "Encyclopedia Brown" by Donald Sobol. He was a pre-teen sleuth who would solve crime by finding clues. Did you find the clue? Hmmm, my husband Scott was at work all day when I disposed of the roaches. Very very interesting.

Today I am taking pictures of twin boys at Ko Olina. Their mom works with Scott at Pleasant Holiday, she's funny...totally reminds me of my sister, Cassandra. Their big one-year birthday luau is coming up so I want to do an awesome job with their pics.

2 comments:

Joy August 7, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

You'll do great. You always do. I want to see pics later.

I totally have no idea who you were talking about about the cockroaches (wink wink) Good of you to hide the identity.

Hmmmm very curious that hubby would know there were 3...hmmmm

Scott Sunaoka August 7, 2008 at 10:33 PM  

i knew there were 3 because i can count!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP