Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hoop Jam and the Ch-Ch twins

Chayne and Cheyenne turn 3 months


Cheyenne


Chayne


Cheyenne


Chayne


Can you tell them apart? They obviously look different when placed side-by-side but I can see how it may be difficult in individual pictures. Cheyenne is in pictures #2 and #4 and Chayne is in pictures #3 and #5. I love flickr, yahoo's picture forum, and the Hawaii flickr group just had a meet-up in a downtown studio. I had lunch but it made me aware of the fact that I have never taken a picture in a studio with studio lighting. These are taken in my niece, Darilyn's, room. I choose it because it's on the side of the house facing the hot Waipahu sun. I just her bed with it's slightly yellow sheet (they don't have white sheets) so the background isn't perfectly white. I overexpose the images a little so the fabrics are a little lighter, and my nieces are pretty naturally dark already. They both like to smile. Chayne will laugh out loud. Both of them like to look at you and talk (garbling intently). My sister does not raise shy girls ever.

The Hoop Jam tournament wrapped up today. Hope Chapel provides volunteers for this island basketball tournament and the proceeds are donated to the Dominican Republic missions. Scott runs a three point shoot-out game and those funds are used for the Japan Mission team. Yesterday, the Aloha Stadium was overwhelmed with Hoop Jam, the swap meet, and a mass amount of people trying to do a big group hug or something like that. Jasen's girls kept calling me because they were hot and bored, so I just swung by and picked them up and took them to my sister's to visit the babies. Cheyenne was sleeping so only Chayne was up. Kelia kept bugging me to wake up Cheyenne so I told her cross her eyes at Chayne and she would see two babies, same thing.

Today I did make it to the tournament, straight from church so it has been a long day. There were such cute little kids playing our 3 point shoot out game. They actually gave the "old"er players a run for their money. Soccer is in my family's blood but little boys look so cute with their basketball shorts down to their knees and their socks pulled all the way up to the knees. A-dor-able.






1 comments:

Scott Sunaoka August 18, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

yeah, too bad one of those little guys didn't win the 3 point shootout. the twins are growing up so fast.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP