Monday, August 11, 2008

Reef and Ryder turn 1 (Part 2 of 2)

It was a very nice weekend. I had to work so I missed Jenny's surprise "not-s-surprised" farewell party and Scott "killing" people in Scattegories at my house last night...but I still manage to have a nice relaxing weekend. I love that the Olympics are on although I don't watch them too often. I love the gymnastics and I kind of like the swimming but I don't know why.

Today is Joy's birthday. Make sure you head on over to her page and show her some comment love. Or I guess you could call her, that might be better. We're going to breakfast, so i guess I should try to wake up and wear clothes other than my pjs. Happy birthday, Joy!!!!

One final look of some highlights from the adorable twin boys "Reef" and "Ryder" at Ko Olina. Their real names are not quite as cute, and Scott and I received their ocean themed invitations which really fit their nicknames. I brought my niece's surfboard which just happened to match their boardshorts. On a funny note, though, as I brought the surfboard out, I asked their mom "How do they do with sand?" She responded "I don't know, they've never been on sand before...(pause)....they'll probably just try to eat it." I guess they're still growing into their nicknames. But they did love the surfboard, clambering around and staring at the sand on their feet.

Ryder

Reef

he'e nalu

4 comments:

Scott Sunaoka August 11, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

those kids are so adorable! i hope they learn how to surf someday...maybe i should offer to give them lessons.

keao August 12, 2008 at 2:58 AM  

cool idea...and they're little...so it will give you time to learn first. lol =)

Joy August 12, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

They are so cute!!! I'm sure that mom will love the pics. How could she not???

keao August 12, 2008 at 11:25 PM  

Well, i think we may be biased because they are so cute. I saw her today to drop off the pictures and I was so disappointed to find she didn't have them. poor me...what a let-down.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP