Saturday, August 23, 2008

Future President/VP?

I like to read yahoo news, this was the title of one of the latest article posts.

"OBAMA, BIDEN kick off next phase of campaign."

Anyone ever realised that if you just add a "nla" to their names, you show a remarkable similarity to a character by the name "osama bin laden?" Just a random thought. In case this post ever gets noticed by civil service, I don't mean it in any way shape or form of treason. Please don't make me pay. Now that I think about it, they're completely different. Yup, off the chart different.

2 comments:

Joy August 26, 2008 at 1:07 AM  

It's so funny. I just posted a comment on your hubby's blog. There were no comments then I pushed the button and there are two comments. Crazy!

nel August 29, 2008 at 1:27 PM  

LOL. you crack me up! "don't make me pay!"

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP