Friday, October 3, 2008

Worship Video- 3 days down

My two favorite girls posted another youtube worship video...they seem to just hunker down in their dorm stairwell and spell out beautiful harmonies. You have to watch the videos in succession:


"Healer/All I Need Is You"



I just recently learned of the unfortunate story behind the song. Unfortunate in more ways than one:


I don't care the circumstances, the song and the words are so powerful.

Joy said she's anxiously awaiting a blog about this past weekend (the Hope Chapel Kiddies singing). Tonight would have a been great night to work on those but I left my camera at home so I still haven't downloaded those pictures yet. But I shalll...you wait and see.

2 comments:

Scott Sunaoka October 3, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

i think that's wonderful he doesn't have cancer. it's too bad that he had to lie about it. his song could have been successful even without his made up story.

Joy October 3, 2008 at 8:43 PM  

Wow! That's quite a story. I agree with Scott. The song is so powerful it could have been so without the story. It's beautiful. I'll say one thing for him it takes a lot of courage to admit this to the world. It's sad to see people mess up like this. But like that one gal said we're all human and unfortunately we all make mistakes.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP