Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rest of wedding renewal

The rest of last week's vow renewal. I know they're no real facing front poses...I have those....but these are my favorite.

A wedding vow renewal in Hawaii


Footsteps in the sand

Oh, the water's going to wipe out my heart

And baby makes three


I had another wedding on Wednesday but it has been postponed until Wednesday. Oh, boo. Well, maybe more sleep for me. I'm back at work tonight after a lovely weekend (more to tell you later). I'm feeling pretty good. I slept in and watched little Haley for a little while. And when she took a nap, I took a nap. Lovely. Scott is more than a little jealous that I got to sleep so much He's making up for it as we speak. Haley was adorable...she has the cutest toothless smile with all gums. That's my day in a nutshell. We also bought a new mini-fridge...the old one makes a constant thrumming noise that bores into my skull. I think it was giving my fish a complex.

3 comments:

Scott Sunaoka September 30, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

i love the picture of them walking in the distance. they were such a nice couple. i'm glad it all worked out in the end.

keao October 1, 2008 at 4:42 AM  

that's very similiar to the comment you left on my last post. I don't mean to be picky but I do have high standards for comments, especially if they bear the Sunaoka name. Love you!!!

Joy October 1, 2008 at 12:23 PM  

You know for not knowing before hand about this surprise she looks pretty good. The outfit is relly cute. The pics turned out great.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP