Sunday, October 5, 2008

Toy Stories-Created by members of the Hope Chapel AllStars Worship Team

Oh, boy, I am dying. Friday night (or morning), I got a call for a case exactly one hour before I was ready to leave for my weekend. So I had to work overtime and there weren't my idea of getting a nap to get ready for my busy day. Scott and I helped Ronnie and Robyn move from their Kaneohe home to a place in town. So, by the time I got home and showered, it was four in the afternoon and I couldn't stay awake. I slept until eleven pm Saturday night and I've been up every since (3:18 pm and counting). So, my sleep is all jacked up. Actually, it's fine if I was working tonight but I'm not. So I stay up all night doing laundrey and roaming ebay, not a good idea to do at four in the morning. Well, I bought a camera...one I wasn't planning on buying for another year. Things seem like a real good idea when it's four in the morning and no one else is up to talk to but the dog (who has a plastic cone around his head and only three functioning feet at the moment). There's more the the ebay story but I'm not saying and neither is Scott (warning eye).

So, I'm falling asleep but I'm trying to stay up as much as possible. I had to cancel on a birthday dinner for Kelehua...i'm going to miss out on all the fun. Hey, my birthday is next week Sunday and you're invited to my party. Uh, huh. Jasen guys are out camping and I didn't even get to go. I didn't think i could drive out there in the middle of the night.

Last weekend, the kids I work with in the Hope Chapel AllStars Worship Team performed on stage for all five main services. It was a doozy. I'm tempted to post pictures and videos but I'm technically not supposed to. They have really strict policies in the children's church. so, instead, these are some storyboards we created with toys in the children's church off. We have actual video clips but I also took still pictures.



Toy Story 1

Toy Story 2

Our main character

2 comments:

Scott Sunaoka October 6, 2008 at 1:06 AM  

hey i don't remember those moments and as i recall, i was there for most of the performances...but it was a great weekend and the kids were very cute.

Joy October 6, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Yea!!! You posted it. That doll is so creepy. Wrong in so many ways. I love the truck and dino pics. They turned out great.

We will have to try again this week. I'll try to call you on Wed. to remind you. If you can't do it you can't do it. Don't feel bad if you can't. I understand

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP