Thursday, October 30, 2008

A sneak peek at Haley's First Halloween

I'm still working on my last wedding's batch but Halloween is tomorrow and I couldn't resist a quick foray into Monday's shoot with Miss Haley. It's her first Halloween. Liz brought over in this adorable outfit with striped stockings. She can crawl now so she's mobile and it makes it a little more challenging to keep up with her. Boy, I love the stage where they can sit but not crawl.


I'm loving the leggings


Happy Halloween

Next time: Photos of Haley in her costume.

2 comments:

Scott Sunaoka October 30, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

she is so adorable! nice shots keao. i can't wait to see what the costume pics look like.

Joy October 31, 2008 at 2:14 AM  

That child is just too cute. Great shots. I can't wait to see her in costume. So what are you dressing up as, hmmmm? I'm making sure that I'm bringing my camera tomorrow.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP