Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's, Baby

Little "Haley Blake" born on Valentine's Day, February 14th, 2008.
baby haley worden 016 edit final

Our friends did a good job, huh? The little bundles of hope have begun to arrive. I must say, this was not the couple I would expect would have their first little girl on Valentine's. Such a cheesy and mushy holiday for so-not-a cheesy and mushy couple. Scott and I put our valentine morning celebration on hold to go visit the new proud papa and mama...and let's not forget the excited "tutu" Deb...so excited, she jiggled baby until her breakfast came out (the baby's breakfast, not Deb's). Oh, boy, I forgot babies like their milk to come and go both ways.baby haley worden 022 bw edit

Scott took this next photo, I figured, I should have a photo of myself somewhere in my own blog. I put her in this position and then I kind of got stuck. So I pretty much kept her there because fear kept me from attempting to pick her back up. At least I tried, Scott stayed a safe 3 feet away at all times. And there's the proud dad, Michael, who looked as if he was charged up and ready for anything. New fathers must produce some sort of alternate energy hormone.


Here Haley is snuggling with her little friend. Well, more like, I put the bear on top of her and what can she really do about it. I do swear, though, when I first put the bear wedged up against her, she gave it the side eye like "what the heck is that so close to my face?" I then felt compelled to move it to a less crowding position.


My advice: Sleep all day and night, baby...I wish I could. ~ Keao Sunaoka

1 comments:

nel February 15, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

awwwww....sooo precious! i love that first shot, Keao! You nailed it!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP