Wednesday, February 27, 2008

More Baby Reeves

More photos of Baby Reeves...I don't have any more stories of him because I don't have.

So....random snapshots:

At our girls sleepover, Scott's little mini-fridge was buzzing loudly and I thought it distracting since we were having girl talk so I unplugged it. It is chock full of soda but, smart me, I deduced that the sodas were cold enough to last the night. It wasn't until the next day when Scott asked me what happened to his mango sherbet that I realized that I forgot about the little freezer that was a part of the fridge. The little freezer that was chock full of ice cream that we bought and Chrystie bought. Oops...now all our poor ice cream bars are misshapen and sad looking.

Photo 1: More of baby Reeves

Photo 2: A little blurry cause I was taking the pic over my head with my right hand...but the pose is undeniable-ly worth the cutesie points
baby reeves hope (25) edit Photo 3: There he is...still sleeping.
baby reeves hope (6)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP