Thursday, February 7, 2008

Six months is just the start

Hah, I was so desperate to update my blog and so inclined to stick to my "No photo, No blog" mantra that I just shot pictures of anything that didn't compel me to have to leave my seat by the table. Lazy, indeed, huh?
Photo 1: My hubby, Scott, makes his second debut...yes, that is a whopping two pictures of him on this blog.

He's doing our taxes. He did find something real cute in this year's Turbo Tax edition. He's started our taxes and he's plugging in our answers to the thousands of questions it asks you. And one of the questions it asks is:
Turbo Tax: Did you get married in 2007?
Scott: Yes
Turbo Tax: Congratulations!
Isn't that awesome, so thoughtful of those tax computer program analysts. Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. Speaking of which, we hit six months last week Monday or so...and let's hit a replay of that landmark day:
(the sound of scott walking in the front door)
Keao: Here, Scottie!!!
Scott: What is this? (points to a tray of beef jerky and salami which are his favorite)
Keao: Happy Six Months!!!
(awkward silence)
K: Today marks six months that we've been married.
S: Oh, you're so sweet. (more silence)
K: Ok. Where's my present?
S: ummm...it's in the car.
K: Go get it. I can't wait.
S: Ok, but I have to get gas first.

And that's pretty much how it happened, except if you have to swap the names and it wasn't a tray of salami and beef jerky but a vase of daisies...which are my favorite. Don't I have the most amazing husband. I did promise to make up for it by taking care of valentines. Any ideas?


1 comments:

Scott Sunaoka February 7, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

too funny!!! i can only wish i had a tray of beef jerky and salami...

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP