Saturday, February 16, 2008

I'm tired and my legs dont want to move...

I'm so so so tired. I got home late from work and then ate dinner at midnight. Scott and I were supposed to go to work out at the turbo kickboxing class this morning with Kevin and Keidi but I was way too tired this morning. When Scott tried to wake me up this morning, I gave him the cold shoulder and the evil eye. Then, man, as I was just slipping back to wondrous sleep under my warm comfy blankets, I heard the annoying, persistent knock of Kevin at the front door. I tried to ignore it but the second round of knocks dragged me out the door. I trudged to the front door and gave him a withering look. But it did wake me up, so I did go after all and I'm glad I did. It was a lot of fun...although, my legs don't ever want to used again and I'm sleepy again.
These are some more pictures from the double Hope chapel baby shower. This is Yvonne's granddaughter, Bella. The minute she came in the room, I just lit up and my whole goal was to introduce myself and then steal the baby. And, I did. And as a added bonus, she helped me win the final game. I had three bracelets but Ruby had four bracelets so I spent some time eyeing out everyone and saw Grace wearing two bracelets. So I carried Bella over and said "look, Grace!" And on cue, she giggled and said "oh, what a cute baby!" YAHOOO, thank you, Grace. Those bracelets are mine, and I pulled ahead to win. I love a good game well played.
Photo 1: I played around in Photoshop too much with this one. I tried to adjust her lighting so she wasn't overshadowed by the couch and shadows but I think the difference is too harsh in some areas and she looks like a cutout in a zoomed in version. So, no big version this time.

Photo 2: Here's a closer version...she is such a cutie. I wish I could have taken her home.
Kanani Lisa Baby Shower 076 edit

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP