Monday, February 11, 2008

Third Watch

Today I switch to third watch...which means I start working at 3 and get out at 11 pm. Not my favorite time period, but it's a little more relaxed than days so I'm looking forward to the stress releasing. Which goes great with our series at church which is all about how to overcome stress and discouragement. Last night was my day off so Scott and I enjoyed a premature Valentine's by going to the gym...yup, once you get married, your concept of quality time changes significantlly. We met up with friends, Dural and Jasen. And Jasen, oh sweet boy, bless his heart, had a little difficulty talking to me and running on the treadmill. All I know, is that there was the loud screech like a car burning rubber and , suddenly, Jasen disappeared from my peripheral vision as he shot off the back of the treadmill. Hee hee, it was sooo funny. After that, I just focused on trying to stay in the center of the treadmill.

I took my niece, Lauren, to the park and took pictures of her in her new dress for Macys. I initially bought this dress for Kanani's new baby girl, but it was so darling that I bought one for Lauren too.
lauren 13 monnths 008 edit

lauren 13 monnths 024 edit copy

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP