Monday, March 24, 2008

Stir crazy at work...Happy Easter!!!

Oh, I'm getting restless. It's Easter Sunday, everyone is at my house having fun and I'm at work. Well...I caught up with a lot of work and now I'm watching the clock tick until 11 pm.

At my job, when you find any type of fingerprints, you transfer them to cards and then you turn them in to the Identification Section. I have lost count of how many of those fingerprint cards I have turned in. They publish a list of "print hits" of all the prints the find matches too. I check every week and nothing...we're lucky if one of our guys gets on the list just once. This week I come in...WOO HOO!!! My name is on that list. FIVE TIMES!!! That's right, baby!!!

It totally validates your job and makes you feel like you're having an impact.

I was so tempted to take a picture of it for my keepsake box...but I'm pretty sure that is a violation of policy. So, I'm reduced to staring at it and taking mental photos.

2 comments:

Scott Sunaoka March 24, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

Yay! Congratulations! I hope you're in first place (you're always in first place with me!).

keao March 24, 2008 at 6:14 PM  

that's sweet!!! especially from the guy who thought it meant I was on the list because I found my own fingerprints. Not my fingerprints, the suspects!!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP