Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I've come to realize...

I truly don't like the beach. I love the "during" feeling, but it's the after sandy/salty feeling I hate.


It's my three day weekend in the middle of the week and Scott had yesterday off because of Easter Monday. So we invited my sister and nieces over. She only brought 1 out of the 3 nieces because the other two snuck out the night before. Oooh, so naughty. I lived in a dorm and I only snuck out once in high school. My friends and I sat in the Maluna baseball field dugout for twenty minutes and then went back to bed cause we weren't really sure what you were supposed to do once you were "out."

We tried to dig a pool in the sand for Lauren and she did like it...but she also like crawling in the edge of the water. It's funny but she gets on her stomach and squirms backwards towards the waves until the water rushes up and hits her. She kind of looks like a turtle. When we went off to shower, Scott stepped on a bee and got stung. When he was younger, the doctor did a skin test and told him he was allergic to bees. He used to carry an anaphylactic shock kit around but he said it was so old that he just threw it away. So we were a little worried and kept an eye on him. His foot swelled up and he started getting hives around his neck but it didn't get any worse...so I guess God was watching him.

( I think she ate some sand)
Scottie and lauren in the sand...

she has a new bathing suit...love the bow!
(I call this her filipino bathing suit...she is filipino...waipahu too)
she loves the sand...I hate the sand.
(in the hole scott dug for her...played with textures...but I didn't do anything to her eyes...they're reflecting something cool)
lauren in her sand hole

Lauren running free
(right after Scott was stung by the mean bee)
Bee sting and all

that night we had a fun and very very LOUD dinner to celebrate Nely's visit to Hawaii with appearances by Rachel x 2, Stacia, Erin, Tisha(In order of increasing decibals)and many other fun, but maybe quieter people...check out Scott's blog for that one.

1 comments:

Joy April 4, 2008 at 2:15 AM  

These are some amazing pictures! I absolutely love them. You are so talented! And Lauren makes the perfect model.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP