Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love is in the air

Hey, look at me. I learned how to make some pictures bigger. Only vertical ones though. Yah, for me. I couldn't fall asleep last night after all the excitement of Leena's wedding. And then I had to work today so I'm exhausted. I can't wait until my day off on Tuesday. I'm sad that I missed out on a hike that Scott and friends from church went. Scott took our dog Charlie. He said there was a steep part that Charlie just could not get up. There was another dog there with the group who went up quite easily and then even came back down to bark at Charlie who still could not make it up. So, our hero, Mr. Ron C. carried Charlie up the hill. Oh, what a hero. But a little shameful for the Sunaoka household. Enough is enough. We're buying a stairclimber for Charlie.

Photo 1: the beautiful bride, she's half Indian-Japanese. exotic mix, huh?

leenas wedding 027 copy


Photo 2: My favorite girl, the flower girl. I'm going to miss her, she was so precocious.

leenas wedding 038


leenas wedding 048
PS. The couple had a sand ceremony part. I don't know where they got the idea from. This picture is in it's raw form, untouched. It just came out perfectly.

leenas wedding 049
Their first dance...the CD kept skipping and all I could do was pray and speak in tongues over the possessed CD player. And, if you can picture it, Scott was by himself on the empty lagoon beach with a table on the sand and a cooler of cider for the toasts. He was such a trooper.
leenas wedding 075

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP