Saturday, January 26, 2008

Leena and Matt's Wedding 2008

Love is in the air. Today was Matt and Leena's wedding. Leena and I work together and she got engaged not long after I got married so I quickly volunteered to help. After my wedding, I have sympathy for all brides-to-be everywhere. So, if you're getting married soon, hit me up now because I'm pretty sure my sympathy pains are fading and fading fast.
I'm going to keep this short because my lovely sister, when asked if she read my blog, said "'um, some of it. There's just so many words." So she missed the story of our mother, but knew all about the green sweater mention. I think she just skims and looks for her name...or her child.
I have to work early tomorrow and I'm tired since Trang and I, and Scott too, worked really hard today to help Leena with her wedding. But I couldn't resist putting the first two pictures up with more to follow next week.
Congratulations to Matt and Leena!!!
Photo 1: The ringbearer, Lily, put up much resistance to the flower headpiece. She was adorable, they had her practice dry runs of running up and down the aisle.

leenas wedding 005 copyPhoto 2: Probably my fave pic. This was actually during the ceremony. I just happened to turn around and saw this little boy trying to escape. It was great, he was so funny. Later the couple had their toasts out on the beach(we were at Ko Olina/Paradise Cove) and Scott said the boy just threw himself face-down on the sand and looked like he was making snow-angels.

2 comments:

Anonymous January 28, 2008 at 12:40 AM  

Keao-those pictures are great! I cant thank you enough for what you, Scott and Trang did for me! I dont know what I would have done with out you guys! You saved my wedding! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

Leena and Matt Couling! (yay!)

Anonymous January 30, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

oh, you're too much. You're wedding was beautiful. And I liked your friends, they were superfunny. Tell your friends with the baby boy,"Roan" ? that I would love to take pictures of him. He's got the biggest blue eyes...so adorable.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP