Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sneak Peek-Troy and Bow's Blessing-In-Waiting

I just got back from a weekend in Maui so I'm using my first minutes back in civilization (not a knock on Maui, Kelii!!!) to upload some sneak peek photos from a maternity session from this past weekend. I went straight from this session to a one-year birthday party to work on Saturday...running...ahem, I mean slow jogging/moderate walking 8 miles in Monday's Great Aloha Run followed by a 36 hour trip to Maui. Can't believe I made it and dreading the return to my hum-ho every day life. Here's my favorites so far from an awesome session with two very excited expectant parents.


And baby makes three


Maternity Session 2

2 comments:

Scott Sunaoka February 18, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

what did you settle for in the top picture? it looks great! is the bottom picture the scene of the crime?

keao February 18, 2009 at 5:30 PM  

scott? Huh? I don't understand your comment at all. Try again please.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP