Thursday, February 5, 2009

I'm back at work

I took a week of vacation... I didn't go anywhere but I did have a wonderful time.
And now here I am...back at work. *Sigh. It's not too bad.

This month will be pretty filled with change. Stanton is trying to close on a townhouse and then he'll be moving out. We're getting a new roommate, a girl from our church whose lease is running out this month. But, it looks like it's both up in the air when the moves are happening. But it is a blessing to me and Scott because I was pretty worried about financially trying to make it when Stanton moves out.

Anybody want to see "He's Just Not That Into You?"

3 comments:

Joy February 5, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

I wish I could go watch the movie with you. We'll have to do that when I get back.

Scott Sunaoka February 6, 2009 at 12:39 AM  

i think i'll pass of the movie, but we do need to constantly remind ourselves at how great our God really is.

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

I want to watch the movie with you! Maybe after the company leaves?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP