Tuesday, June 3, 2008

(Video) Pump It

Still no pictures to post...it's another week before the twinnies turn a month and 2 weeks until Haley turns 4 months. Speaking of which, Mike and Scott called me when I was walking to my car after work...turns out, Mike and baby Haley stopped by our house. So, I raced home and got to play with Haley. By "play," I mean, I got there just as she started getting real grumpy and ready for a nap. Thankfully, Mike showed me the surefire way to get her to sleep, invert her to a horizontal position and insert binky. Funny, Scott is rather similar sans binky. So, I held her while she fell asleep and we watched Law and Order together. *sigh* missed nursery this past weekend so I'm glad I managed to get my baby fix in for the week.

Today may be your Tuesday but it is my Friday...I have my days off and some vacation days scheduled and Scott and I are taking a little vacation, a trip to exotic Waikiki. It's our anniversary two months early...I just have vacation time scheduled and nothing to do so we are taking advantage. Plus, May was a tough month and we need some down time. I am soo sooo soo excited for our little get-a-away.

I'm trying to go through old videotapes and log them. It's kind of silly since each tape has like 16 various clips from different years and random stuff. You know, like 20 seconds of me taping the inside of my livingroom and etc. It's kind of hard to log and organize. I also found that I am a good photographer but a sucky videographer. I found the following clip from our 1006 mission trip to Sapporo, Japan and it was so funny but I know I didn't do it justice. We were at Odori Park in Japan and I was taping this group of drummers to show my friend, Kapono, when I got a rare glimpse of the infamous "kangaroo dance."


PS. Saw "Ironman" last night. So confused. Held captive in a cave with welding equipment and all the rockets and weapons. Why wouldn't you just build a big cannon and shoot your way out...but, no, a flying rocket suit instantly comes to mind.

3 comments:

Scott Sunaoka June 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM  

wow, that guy is one awesome dancer. but i think the mission was in 2006, not 1006 unless we were in the middle ages. funny how we danced to african music in japan.

Mike June 4, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

I AM SO HAPPY YOU POSTED THAT VIDEO! I love the slow motion segment at the end. I think it will be my new way of getting rid of the grumpy's. watching it pushes the bad feelings away.

Joy June 4, 2008 at 12:48 PM  

I love the dance but I see it as "man- attacked-by-killer-bees" dance more.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP