Thursday, June 12, 2008

11 days down (June Worship Video)

I think I sprained the top half of my pointer finger. I have no clue how I did it. But I'm reminded of that Portugee joke. (I'm sorry to all those with Portuguese ancestry, the person in this joke in no way reflects the Portugues people). The one who goes to the doctor and says "it hurts when I poke here...and here...and here...and here...and here...and here." To which the doctor replies "that's because you have a broken finger." I feel the same way...and yet, I feel the odd urging to constantly push on things and then think "ouch, that hurt a little."

I have pics to post but they may have to wait until later today or tomorrow. But I would like to refer to Mike's blog because I like to read his last post "So Close." It always makes me laugh. And now, whenever I see Haley (which was yesterday)...I'm reminded of the two almost-identical men, Mike and Tom.

My new favorite worship song is called "To the ends of the Earth" and I first heard it on youtube.com. Youtube, if you didn't know it, is my poor man's IPOD. I have no mp3 player. Scott tried to rectify that by getting me a $20 generic brand from woot that I promptly broke in no time. So, I can't download iTunes, I don't have much CDs...so if I want to hear a song, I just find it on youtube. Only downfall is I have to go back in every 3 minutes to switch to a new song.

Don't watch the video for this song, the focus goes in and out and drives the eyes crazy. And I think someone singing harmony might be slightly off or maybe it's the girl who goes off. But the piano is great and I love the girl's voice. I think this is a school on the mainland but I swear they look like they could go to HBA or Iolani.





love unfailing overtaking my heart
you take me in,finding peace again.
fear is lost in all you are.

and I would give the worldto tell your story.
'cause I know that you've called me.I know that you've called me...
I've lost myself for goodwithin your promise.
and I wont hide it... I wont hide it

Jesus,I believe in you and I would go,
to the ends of the earth to the ends of the earth
for you, alone are the son of God...
and all the world will seethat you are God...that you are God...



another version. very nice.

1 comments:

Scott Sunaoka June 12, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

ummm, i think i gave you two mp3 players. not one but two. i don't know what happens to those things, but i still have mine. in fact if i'm not mistaken, i even gave you my $20 generic one to replace the one you broke. i am such a great husband!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP