Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Worden Family

Well, she's been the star for the past 11.5 months and now it's time to show off her Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes lookalike parents. I wanted to do an urban feel with this family, actually, Mikey wanted to take the pictures in a bowling alley. I thought...hmmm, maybe that can be my next challenge...for this one, I just wanted a nice red brick wall. Easy to say, hard to find. So, instead, I drove around my house and found some pretty good locations. Longs, Zia's and a park, all within 0.7 miles of my house...perfect.

These took a lot of work just because I couldn't even think of the best ways to pose Mike and Liz, I was too focused on getting a picture where all three of them were looking at the camera. I had to do a bit of PSing to create those pics where I get all three straight on. Still, I have even more pictures that I want to work on because they are really good...but I have to catch up with some actual work (you know, my actual job) first. I wish Scott would get a great raise...and be the sole breadwinnder. Come on, Scott.





family portrait by zias



The Worden Family

3 comments:

Scott Sunaoka January 26, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

great pictures keao! did you really have to graffiti the first wall just so they would have a title?

keao January 27, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

no way, I love Kaneohe!!!

Joy January 27, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

So cute! They look great. I can't believe how big the little one has gotten.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP