Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sleep just gets in the way of living

I have so much I want to do that I wish I could just skip a night of sleep every week just to get more time to do those things. Like tonight, so excited...stuff I want to read, things I want to look up, things I want to write...ugh, stupid sleep. I know Scott feels the exact opposite. If he could find a way to sleep more, he would quit his job.

I haven't posted anything in a while. I'm on third watch and I do miss hanging out with people. I have less time so I have to do the basics and put socializing second. But I did have a Sunday off and I got to walk Maluhia Gardens with Abby and Jen. I've never been there before. They are so much fun to talk to. It's like being in high school where you just gab about the boys you like, except now you just talk about your husbands. Same thing, we're just a little older and walk a little slower.


A tree softly whispering in the wind


Tomorrow, I'm taking photographs of Haley and her creators...whoa, that sounds weird. I had this idea of a beach shoot, writing Haley's name in the sand...blue sky and oceans, vast white sands. Mikey said "that's not us, we don't go to the beach." So, I drove around today and found three possible sites we are going to try out tomorrow. Here's crossing my fingers.

3 comments:

Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

So beautiful!!! I wish I was there. I am happy to be home but missing everything wonderful about Hawaii.

Scott Sunaoka January 22, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

i hope you told them that your husband is the best...by far!!!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

No....my husband is the best!! ;) Thanks for the shout out girl-- I really enjoy our talks too!!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP