Friday, December 12, 2008

Shhh...another secret blog by me

I wanted this blog to be about my journey and mistakes and I try to learn the art of photography combined with posts about nothingness and my random daily life.

However, I do have my name attached to the blog and posts and I fear that future prospective clients find this blog. I feel like I can't be completely open.

I created a new blog, still linked to my gmail account but hopefully not as obvious to find.

http://reallifeweddingpics.blogspot.com/

It's a more honest and revealing blog about my mistakes, my weaknesses, and experiences in learning photography. Bookmark it, google reader subscribe...I'm going to remove this referring post in a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 21, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

hi keao. every time i watch a secret millionaire on tv i tink of u cuz george says im so emotional but according to scott ur an emotional person too. i like to tink u might be more than me so was wondering if u ever watched dat show? if not try take a look at it and let me know wat u tink. i would email u this but i dont even know ur email...lol ok so ill look forward to ur reply bout wat u tink. lol no need be shame bout how u react to it at the end by no means..hehehe email me ur email address at poundings@hotmail.com along with ur reply...have a good day. dina

keao December 22, 2008 at 10:53 AM  

I'll have to look up that show cause I haven't watched it yet. i'll let you know

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP