Friday, December 7, 2007

When is Santa coming?

Lullaby and good night...

Yesterday, Scott and I went to Windward mall to return a video game and we were standing
line when someone came over to talk to Scott...he does know someone no matter where
we go. I was more distracted by the guy behind her holding this cute little boy with
these big eyes that looked so familiar. I kept staring and I was pretty sure I knew where
I recognized this little cutie when Scott introduced me to the girl he was talking to as Nely's
sister. Hah, I knew that little boy because I recognized him from Nely's blog. Hah, I thought
that was real funny. What a small world.
Well, that probably won't happen with anyone reading this particular post. I don't think anyone stands to recognize my little niece from this picture alone...but I think it's cute and full of character. No, she's not really sleeping...she was playing on her sister Darilyn's bed when she tried to get down and couldn't quite make it. But it worked out for her great because she just stayed there and licked the blanket. She has the strangest fascination with licking fabric. My sister said she caught her the other day trying to lick the hardwood floor.
Oh, Christmas is coming...I'm so excited.. Last night, "the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" was on, which I love, and it reminded me of my favorite christmas movies(not listed in any particular order).
1. Elf
2. the Santa Clause (with Tim Allen)
3. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
4. Mixed Nuts
5. A White Christmas(I had a huge crush on Danny Kaye, well...maybe substitute "have" for "had")
6. While You Were Sleeping
Am i missing any? I have never seen "It's a wonderful life" or "the christmas story" and I have vowed never to watch them out of pure defiance.

2 comments:

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 8:19 PM  

Keao, CUTE pic of your niece! I think the idea of a photo blog is awesome...and you take great pics!

NEVER watch "It's a Wonderful Life" and "The Christmas Story" out of defiance??!! Jimmy Stewart and Donna Reed are simply...well, wonderful! and the infamous F-R-A-G-I-L-E leg lamp from the xmas story is 'indescribably' hilarious. not to mention little randy dressed like a tick about to pop... PLEASE reconsider your defiant state and watch these movies. They're sure to provide a good cry and a good laugh...

Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 8:43 PM  

Hi Pia!!! Man, I miss you. Thanks for the addresses...I have cards for you and Janice but didn't want to send it to the wrong place. How's your nieces and nephew?

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP