Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!


My little mosquito-bitten faced niece turned one two days ago!!! Tonight we celebrated with a fancy tamed-down luau at Chuck E. Cheese. I finally got the photobook I put together following her first year with pictures in the mail. It is a little late Christmas present for my sister and I was so excited to give it to her. She teared up...I have never seen her cry. She always makes fun of me for crying. Well, she's also pregnant with twins, so she is getting double the hormones.

So, now I don't have to hide all the pics I have of Lauren. This one is my fave. This one is called Sunday naptime. Sunday afternoon is Scott's ritual naptime. The two of them fell asleep and left me watching tv all by myself. I was a little nervous that Scott was going to kick my baby niece in the face but she remained intact.
Wait...wait: one more note, if you are thinking that the darling dinosaur baby blanket is the nine month old's...you would be mistaken. That blanket belongs to my husband..actually, it belongs to me now. I use it. He must have said something to his grandma because she made me one of my own for Christmas. I think Scott was hoping then he would get his blanket back. whateva!!! Now I have TWO blankets.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP