Saturday, April 25, 2009

New To the World: Welcome Baby Gabriel

If you see me wearing my glasses instead of contacts to work, you know I'm tired. Last night was worship practice, tonight was dinner for the in-law's 22nd anniversary, tomorrow morning is boot camp (exercise class that makes it hard for me to get up from a prone position for days), and then a photo session in the afternoon. And before all this, I stopped by to finally visit my friends, Whitni and John, and their baby boy, Gabriel. Gabriel just hit his 1 week mark when I finally got to see him, I was sidelined due to a persistent cold and hacking cough that lingered.



Speaking of which, Scott and I believed that we got sick from watching our favorite little girl, Miss HB, who was dreadfully sick. She had recovered fully when I babysat her this past week and she was soooo adorable, as usual. I gave her plenty of hugs and kisses. A few days later, Scott told me that her parents wouldn't be joining us for a bbq because little Miss HB had developed some sort of "hacking cough." To which, Scott pointedly looked at me and said "Hmmm, I wonder who else I know with a hacking cough." I don't know. I was just as confused as him.


Anyways, here's a sneak peek...this is my favorite and probably the best image from Baby Gabriel's debut session.




In case you forgot, here's where he was a month ago...



From two people blissfully in love....
Love looks like this
comes one blessing content to be loved.
Somebody is happy to get a newborn session



The rest of his session to come....stay tuned.

1 comments:

Scott Sunaoka April 26, 2009 at 12:54 AM  

wow, i can't believe you caught that smile! that's amazing considering he probably only held that smile for a fraction of a second. excellent picture.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP